Thursday, April 19, 2012

B-a-n-a-n-a-s



Banana tee from ArtWork, Chiffon skirt from Abercrombie & Fitch

Messing with my new camera and the pxlr-o-matic app... I was practicing taking pictures of myself (you know for future outfit posts, pfft yeah right Christa) but ended up twirling around and round. Been working a lot lately, it kind of sucks because it's taking all my blogging time away. Anyway, send me some love @ fashionafterbreakfast@gmail.com for questions and comments :)
Goodnight sweethearts♥ 



2 comments:

  1. love the twirl picture! nice outfit :) want to exchange links?

    Love,
    Pudding Monster

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Andy Warhol banana print on your tee, your skirt is pretty lovely aswell!

    <3
    -Giuliana
    http://www.suededreamsinc.com

    ReplyDelete