Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Thrift Swag


beaded vest $5, floral maxi skirt $3, Levi's Pants $4, collared denim dress $4, Audrey Hepburn biography $2.40, Timberland loafers $8

 I usually don't buy this much stuff, except that I hit three thrift stores in one day teehee. I am a big Audrey Hepburn fan, I've seen and own many of her movies so I was especially happy when I spotted her style biography. As for the Levi's pants, I'll cut them into shorts because only the top part fitted perfectly.

         I was at Victoria's Secret the other day about to pay and remembered that I had a secret Reward card and gave it to the lady not thinking any of it, knowing that it's not gonna be higher than $10, 'cause you know it never is. . . turned out it was $100! I was ecstatic, so I ended up paying $16 for the whole purchase :)

 I've been getting Secret Reward cards for years and always gotten $10, I wonder how many of you have gotten more than $10 on your Secret Reward Card ?




2 comments:

  1. I too love Audrey and thrifting!! You got some amazing items!! This makes me want to go thrifting again, I have not been in a while! :)

    <3 Denise

    http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete